Saturday, April 25, 2009

my never ending quest to be the biggest dork

Okay, so . . . I just received 2 new dvd's in the mail this weekend:  Tracey Anderson's dance cardio workout and a drum circle dvd.  I am determined to master both although if you happen to be peeking in my window while I engage in either activity it is highly likely that you will laugh your head off.  Tracey Anderson promises that if I do her routine 4 to 6 times a week I will have the cutest, smallest arms ever.  I really, really, really want those cute little arms.  Really.  The only problem with this is that I am really, really, really bad at following any sort of dance, aerobic, exercise routine.  So, wish me luck.  Now the drum circle.  I love this hippie kind of stuff.  This is going to be my new relaxing soothing feel good thing.  And the cool thing is:  I'm not the only one that looks like a dork.  Every single person in this dvd looks like a dork, too.  Yeah!!!  

No comments: