Wednesday, September 30, 2009

stuck

I am stuck. Stuck in a place that is in between. I am in the limbo land of not knowing what my next step might be. So many directions that I might go in. Each one leading, perhaps, to the thing that will define me. This mucky mire that entangles me is sometimes overwhelming, occasionally exciting, but mostly it just leaves me feeling stuck. I vascilate between flurries of activity which seem to be propelling me forward to some sort of decision and the inability to do anything truly productive. Maybe this soul searching is all for nothing. Maybe the living is the thing after all. I will continue to tumble forward into my future without having to make any noise at all . . .

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think sometimes, as women, we feel we have to leave our mark on the world, be this better person, leave a footprint and reach a goal. However, I think you're right and this thing called living is life and if you do it with with your whole heart you're doing exactly what you're meant to do! AND believe me, your heart is in everything you do:)