Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Beginning Sounds Box

I've always been attracted to tiny things.  Miniatures for a doll house.  Fairies.  Tiny toy animals.  And so  I am excited that Ella and I are making a beginning sounds box.  We started with a plastic Art Bin that I picked up at Michael's with a 50% off coupon.  Then, we found alphabet stickers and labeled the individual cubbies in the box.  Finally, we have begun our search to fill each little box with at least one thing.  Some of the letters are more difficult than others.  For Ii - infant and insect.  For Nn, we found a ninja and a nut.  Still looking for something to fill Uu and Qq :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant idea!! I have a few of those and thought I would use them for something...and now I know what! :)

Kat said...

Thanks, Jessi. Originally, I thought I would use a tackle box but the Art Bin worked out.