Saturday, January 10, 2009

happiness

my happy list . . . as of jan.10 at 9am

sleeping in
hot tea
staying up late to watch an old movie with Les
finding a really cute top that I wanted at full price on sale for $4.99!
new yummy bath products that smell so good I can't wait to use them
some ideas brewing for a new project
managing to keep the headache at bay
all of my photos uploaded and on their way to me in the mail
strawberries being in season in jan (how crazy is that?)
char coming tonight for a sleep-over
the farmer's market being open today
leslie and I having such good, open talks
my new pale pink teapot from jen
the amazing weather we are having right this minute
all of leslie's photos from kelle hampton sitting on my craft table waiting for me to . . .

and my not so happy list (sorry, i really do try to keep it upbeat but honestly you have to take a little yuck with the good)

these crazy headaches i seem to be getting more frequently
feeling my actual age these days
my muffin top and my apparent inability to will it away
having to color my hair and not just doing it for fun
leslie contacting/being contacted by marina

okay, at least my happy is much longer than my not so happy . . . that's something anyway

No comments: