Tuesday, January 11, 2011

circus tents





materials:  construction paper for the tent and roof, paint, bingo or dot paint markers, scissors for cutting the triangle roof and decorative scissors for the bottom of the roof

I've never explored a circus theme before this year but I'm glad I did!  The littles love learning about the circus and we are having a great time with dramatic play.  At the art table we tried balloon painting, painted clown faces on paper plates, and made these simple circus tents.  Thank you, Jen, for passing along the circus books!

3 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

you're welcome!

Kristi@Creative Connections for Kids said...

I love this idea. Thanks so much for sharing. I have some of these paints and need to use them!